29 de jun. de 2008

SEVEN LIVES


Seven lives have been given to me
The first one I lost
the day I was born
Only six were left
The years to come
I lived like a kitten close to my mum
and I grew up and out of my childhood days
Lost another one the day when, at fifteen, I had sex
for the first time
I can´t say I felt happy that way
Only five ones were left
I lost another one
The day I decided to leave home
to live alone
I almost got stray
but I managed to survive
anyway
Then I got married
Another life I lost
There were five
Now only four were left
At the age of 23 I became a father
and another life was gone
This very last and the previous one
were the best of all
And from the seven lifes I was blessed with
Only two I´ve got still left to live
and to be accomplished
One of them I decided to spend on writing
I live it fully right now and
it gives me the perfect satisfaction
I could have ever dreamed of ever
before
Now only one sigh for life is for ever left in me
Maybe this is the LIFE I´ve been longing for
since the day I was born
To live my seven lives at full as
I could never think I could
and... I WILL

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário